How to use, display, and properly love the Code School brand.
Want to use our brand to show us some love? These guidelines will show you what to do (and what not to do) when it comes to displaying the Code School logo. With gusto.
As a general rule with the brand, as well as probably in life, make sure to give the Code School identity some breathing room. These measurements should serve as a general guideline— meaning we trust you eyeing it. Cramping style is a punishable offense.
Dos and Don'ts
We're not asking a lot here. I mean, most of these should be obvious.
Feel free to do these:
- Use the logo to link back to Code School
- Use the logo in a blog post about Code School
- Use the mark on your portfolio to allow others to see your Code School Profile
- Build the logo out of cake
These are gonna be a nope:
- Tilt, flip or alter the logo
- Change the colors of the logo
- Use an old, outdated version of the logo
- Build the logo out of cheese whiz when clearly nice brie or even cheddar is available