Hello, and happy to help out!
I grabbed your js (and html; I don't remember there needing to be any html changes, but just in case), and put it into an existing local project cloned from the parent repo. I had already set this project up via npm install.
I then ran
npm start, and noticed some errors in the browser's console. Just had to comment out the
test2 function and its call.
I then ran
npm test, and there were a few errors with the standard tests, the first of which was "AssertionError: didn't set the message to "You Lose! :(" when user input did not match element
value was 10 or more."
Checked your code for spots that could cause this to fail, and you had
if (attempt >= 10)
so just a typo, but a bit of a hard to spot one, where you instead want
if (attempt.value >= 10)
I then get an error similar to yours locally. Hint: read that last bit of the instruction so
if the parameter is true add success to code's className otherwise it should add failure. (note the space before success and failure)
There're a few issues on each line that changes the
code elements class, and you need to follow those instructions more carefully.
Look at that for a few minutes, and if you need some more help, please instead of jsfiddle post the url for your GitHub repo. and I can help out further!