This challenge's description and error messages have been improved, compared to an older version.
There were reports of issues, they were fixed, and a few reports remained but couldn't be reproduced. So, we hope the clearer description and errors help out, but please do post a detailed message if you notice issues
- include the code you're submitting, and format (i.e., escape) it so it's legible.
- Include a screenshot of your entire browser; newer users to this forum, ping me here if you can't upload one!
If you need some help and are stuck, then check out the following, too!
solution and trouble-shooting
Screenshot (includes a superfluous
total_dollars line )
code, which you can copy and paste in, and then hit the return or similar key
total_dollars = total_pounds / x_rate - fee
Still please post any issues you have here as requested above, even if the following helps out, along with the workaround that worked for you!
Extensions or browser settings may be causing weird behaviour, so configure things appropriately.
- Copy any code, and do a refresh or type in
reset and press return if it gets into a weird state, and input the solution again.
- Use the Toggle Navigation button (or Table of Contents button) at the top of the page to move forward so you're not stuck.
I did forget to compensate for one change, where we're now using
floor instead of
ceil, and I need to use round down instead of round up. Sorry, and I'll fix that in development right away!
- update: fixed in development!