Hey. Tried it a few minutes ago, and originally got that problem (for this and basically all other challenges). I believe it was due to some fixes being pushed out for 4.2.
Just tried it now, though, and it works. I didn't do anything but hit the submit button, as my github repo. should be (and seems to be) set up correctly already to comply with the challenge.
I'm making a huge assumption the fix for 2.2 is related to 4.2, or even that CS fixed both independently and pushed out the fixes together, but the above linked-to post about the 4.2 fix mentions author-less commits ... I didn't configure git locally as suggested in the 1st level (so, my email wasn't in the git config file), which may be why ... that could be why only some of us (I think only some of us) had these issues.
Again, a couple big assumptions I haven't looked into, and I haven't yet tried 4.2 to see if it works.
P.S. Thanks CS