- jQuery UI
- jQuery Tools
- FancyBox Nice lightboxes.
- DataTables For spreadsheet like sortable/searchable data.
- tablesorter For when all you need is table column sorting.
- Chosen For making user-friendly select boxes.
- Validation For client side form validation.
- Masked Input For fixed input (ex. phone numbers)
- jQuery File Upload For drag/drop automatic uploading.
- FitVids.js Fluid width (responsive) video embeds.
- Portamento.js Sliding (aka floating) panel functionality.
- Elasislade Responsive jQuery Carousel.
- rightbox Responsive mediabox. Can display images, YouTube, Vimeo.
- FitText Allows scalable (responsive) headlines that fill the width.
- hoverIntent More intelligent hovers.
About This Screencast
There are a ton of open source jQuery libraries to help you build your web applications. In this screencast we'll walk through some of the more useful libraries that were recommended to me. We'll also look at a few newer libraries that help with Responsive Design.
You need to be an enrolled student in order to view this video and subscribe.Enroll Now